Friday, January 18, 2013

Return of Cyberpunk: Trailer for Cyberpunk 2077


For those of you who are big fans of table-top roleplaying games, you have probably heard of a game from the 90's called Cyberpunk 2020. While the game had its flaws, it was still an interesting cyberpunk game that was fun to play. 

So, when I heard that CD Projekt Red (the same people who developed The Witcher 2) was working on a game set in the Cyberpunk 2020 world called Cyberpunk 2077, I almost leaped out of my chair in excitement. 

This trailer just fanned those joyous flames even more. While I wish we could see some actual game footage, the trailer does a fantastic job at capturing the feel of Cyberpunk and just made want the game even more. Also, since this is by the same people who gave me one of my favorite RPG's in recent history, I'm willing to forgive a lack of game footage because I trust they will make a fantastic game. 

So, who else is excited for Cyberpunk 2077

No comments:

Post a Comment